Contractor Answering Service
As a contractor, it is safe to say you have many responsibilities. From job estimates to site coordination and project management, your days are filled with tasks that help your clients achieve their goals. Unfortunately, a contractor’s work involves a great deal of time in the field and traveling to and from the job site. Customer service is a challenge because you can’t always drop everything you’re doing to take their calls like our virtual receptionists are.
It’s a bit of a catch twenty-two when it comes to contractor business calls. If you are focusing on the job at hand and ignoring incoming calls, then it’s pretty difficult to schedule your next job. But if you are taking the time to answer every call that comes in while you’re on the job, your current customer is unhappy with your lack of focus and how long it’s taking to complete the work. At AnswerMTI, we understand that you really do need to focus on the job at hand, but can’t afford to miss any opportunities to bring on new customers. That’s why we work with our clients to build the customized contractor answering service their business requires.
Why an Answering Service for Contractors is so Important
Contractors need to balance every responsibility that comes with the job in order to be successful. This often includes getting your hands dirty to make sure a job gets done, coordinating your crew and regularly checking the status of projects. At the same time, contractors must still be able to run their businesses efficiently and pick up phone calls from current and prospective clients.
Due to the nature of the business, you can’t be in all places at once. Therefore, you need to know that you have the resources available to answer every call and find the best solution for every caller.
A live contractor answering service achieves these goals by making sure you have professional agents available 24 hours a day. In addition to working during business hours to handle any calls you might not be able to get to yourself, AnswerMTI has trained staff ready to assist after hours and on weekends and holidays so that no opportunity is ever missed. The result is an automated service that truly works in the best interest of your company.
The Benefits of an Answering Service
AnswerMTI does more than just answer phones. With unlimited call scripting, our agents will be prepared for virtually any situation that occurs during a call. Your callers will interact with virtual receptionists that understand their responsibility to positively represent your business at every interaction.
With our after hours answering service for contractors, we can collect information from callers so you can follow up with them the next day. Or if it’s an emergency situation with the possibility of jumping on a job right away, we can connect your preferred on-call technician.
Additionally, bilingual service offerings are available to ensure that AnswerMTI is able to help every single person that calls your company.
By having live answering services, you are able to leave customer service and relationship management to industry experts while you focus on providing clients with the best outcomes for their projects. The benefits of using a contractor virtual receptionist service are many, which your company will quickly realize once AnswerMTI’s services are implemented. They include:
- Cost Savings: The alternative to an answering service is to pay full-time employees for the work. Their salary, training, and health benefits can add up to thousands of dollars per month. With our virtual phone answering services, you’re only charged for the minutes you use at a low, affordable cost.
- 24/7 Availability: Whether you want coverage in call overflow situations, on-demand for whenever you’re busy focusing on the task at hand, after hours, or around the clock, we are always ready to quickly answer the phone and treat your callers exactly the way you would.
- Emergency Service: All calls are screened, and emergencies are transferred to your team, whether by call transfer, text, or email. With 24-hour answering, a contractor virtual receptionist can properly manage all kinds of calls whether they are from your staff, vendors, or customers with urgent matters.
- Knowledge of Your Industry: Our answering representatives fully understand your business as we have decades of experience partnering with plumbers, electricians, HVAC professionals and all types of other contractors. We’re equipped with your custom script and all the information your customers are looking for.
Customizable and Scalable
Our virtual receptionists are available 24 hours per day, but you only pay for what you need. We only charge you for the services used. Not everyone receives a high volume of calls in the wee hours of the morning. The service is available for when you need it most, during the weekend or during time off. No matter when you require our answering professionals, around the clock support is available.
Our answering service for contractors scale to your precise requirements, growing with your company. Callers are always greeted by a friendly voice, while calls are promptly answered, never leaving customers on hold. Your input is applied to customizable scripts, so each caller gets treated to a helpful, branded experience. And we log every call to your secure online account so you can refer to them and make notes at any time.
In addition to outstanding customer service, AnswerMTI employs dedicated answering representatives with the ability to provide:
- Dispatching Services: Personnel can be dispatched at any time, thanks to instant alerts, and on-call personnel changes made at any time using our messaging platform.
- Lead Capture: Every call could be an opportunity to bring on a new customer. You’ve invested time, energy, and money into advertising and establishing your business reputation to encourage people to call. We make sure you can capitalize each time the phone rings.
- Bilingual Service: The linguistic diversity of your customer base and prospects can be an asset; our bilingual answering representatives can expand your reach into Spanish-speaking communities.
Learn more about implementing a contractor answering service by contacting AnswerMTI today.