Opening your own family practice and being a primary care physician is a rewarding endeavor and allows you to make lasting and meaningful connections in your local community. As your practice begins to grow, however, it can sometimes be difficult to manage everything in your office on your own. From scheduling appointments to answering medical questions posed by clients, you need a team that can handle important day-to-day tasks on your behalf.
Investing in a doctors answering service enables your family practice to partner with professionals so you can keep your focus on the thing that matters most—patient care.
Benefits of Using a Medical Answering Service
You need to have a staff trained to provide the highest quality support available for patients who call your office. We understand responsibilities you have as a primary care physician and we have tailored our call support services accordingly. There are a number of benefits when it comes to choosing our physician answering service, including:
- Fast and Knowledgeable Support – Your patients want to be able to quickly and conveniently schedule appointments and get answers to their questions. A doctors answering service will ensure they always have access to the support they need when they need it most.
- HIPAA Compliance – Family practices must maintain the highest standards of privacy, especially when it comes to patient records. A professional answering service for primary care doctors will be HIPAA compliant and trained to assist callers that may be experiencing health problems or medical emergencies.
- Increased Office Efficiency – A medical answering service is an important resource for family practices as they welcome more patients. Practices can save money and increase the efficiency of key processes without taking up valuable space in your office.
- The Best Agents in the Medical Answering Service Business – our friendly, professional virtual receptionists average more years of experience than anyone else in the industry. We focus on progressive training and making our work environment one that our team members enjoy being a part of. Less turnover for us means a higher quality of physician answering services for you.
- Customized Technology and Useful Account Management Tools – We operate on a proprietary call handling platform which allows us to customize your service to fit your office’s precise needs. We also have a top-of-the-line, secure, account management portal where you can view all your calls/messages and manage your account.
Answering services can be deployed during regular business hours, after hours, and on weekends, as well as during holidays when your office is closed. They can even be used as a call overflow resource to provide support when your existing lines are being used to help other callers.
A Solution to Fit Your Needs
When your family practice is in need of a physician answering service, turn to Answer MTI. Our live agents are available 24 hours a day to help our clients and their patients, and we will work with you to develop a solution that helps you maximize the quality of care and support. Contact us today to learn more and request a free trial of our services.