According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2018 Rental Housing Finance Survey, individual investors owned about 71.6% of rental properties. This accounted for close to 20 million units.1 Finding the right property takes a great deal of research and effort. An investor must be in constant communication, from connecting with property sellers, to pitching to realtors, to negotiating deals. It’s hard to take every call, which is why an answering service for real estate investors is an invaluable tool.
Issues Real Estate Investors Face
For real estate investors, there are lots of pieces to the puzzle and many facts to have in order. The phones may ring off the hook all day and your inbox may be completely full. You can profit in real estate if you can handle the work, but there are many daily tasks to juggle.
To understand how a real estate investor answering service can benefit your business, consider this fact. Most people will hang up if someone doesn’t answer the phone. Voicemail does not replace a live human voice. If someone doesn’t answer, deals may fall through and opportunities may not be presented at all.
How a Live Answering Service Can Help
A live agent or virtual assistant can handle any level of call volume. AnswerMTI’s real estate answering services are flexible so you only pay for what you use. You’ll never miss a call and won’t need to invest in equipment or hire in-house receptionists, whether it’s a slow day or you get a flood of calls.
When calls are received, a live receptionist will collect all the information you need. You can return the client’s call at your earliest convenience. We can forward the message to you via email, voicemail or pager, or you can check our online portal.
Other perks of a live answering service for real estate investors include the ability to:
- Manage Showings: Our representatives can organize viewing requests and manage bookings. They are provided with your schedule. This lets them determine when to set up meetings between you and clients at the soonest available time slot.
- Provide Information: Property buyers tend to be internet savvy, but not all the answers are available online. Agents can field questions for you to answer, or provide information that pertains to the caller’s inquiry. They can also collect information on leads so you can follow up later.
- Track Tenant Requests: For properties you’ve already invested in, whether residential or commercial, you must take care of tenants. Otherwise, you could lose tenants and and your reputation. Our live answering agents are available 24 hours a day to ensure they get the attention they deserve.
Live Representatives to Manage Day-to-Day Tasks
As we’ve already noted, real estate investors have a lot on their plate every day. In addition to the important capabilities above, a live agent can also:
- Schedule Appointments: Direct access to calendar software allows us to set up open houses, virtual meetings, and in-office appointments. Whenever an appointment is made, canceled, or rescheduled, you will be notified immediately. Appointments are often made on the fly in the real estate investment industry.
- Capture Leads: Our agents ensure a rapid response, as the sooner a client’s call is returned, the more likely they are to do business with you. In this industry, every phone call is an opportunity to build clientele and profits. We answer every call immediately and relay every message so you can respond promptly.
- Call Patching: With AnswerMTI, you have a virtual receptionist who can screen and transfer important calls to you. Our agents are trained in various matters in your industry. Unwanted calls from solicitors, for example, can be screened out to minimize disruptions. Virtual receptionists can also field common questions to save you time.
- Bilingual Answering: With the U.S. population becoming more diverse, so is the real estate industry. We provide the ability to serve non-English speaking investors and other clientele. Our agents speak English and Spanish fluently, so can provide the level of communication needed for your real estate business to serve more people and thrive.
- 24-Hour Answering: Callers may have a limited window of time during the day to reach you, which may not match up with your hours. Fortunately, our receptionists manage call handling 24/7/365. If a call is received after hours, on a weekend or during a holiday, we’ll take it, answer questions, and keep you informed.
In addition, our agents can follow up with clients for you, track and process paperwork, and prepare titles, leases, and other documents. These documents can be sent to your attorney in accordance with state laws. A virtual agent can be a vital part of closing a deal. They can assist a prospective client to make sure they’re comfortable moving forward.
As one of the top answering services in the nation, we add a personal touch to every call with great customer service. This is extremely important especially in the real estate industry. Our agents are highly trained and U.S. based. Affordable and flexible answering service plans make us the best answering service for real estate investors as well.
Available across the country, our plans are divided into three tiers depending on the amount of time you need. We can also provide a custom plan that adds more time and meets your budget.
Begin your free trial, or call 844-798-1027 for help from a friendly, knowledgeable representative.