AnswerMTI, handles incoming calls for thousands of companies nationwide. We answer calls for a variety of businesses such as doctors, plumbers, electricians, colleges, universities, landscapers, property management and many more. When answering a call, our receptionists role-play as if they are right there in our customer’s office answering their line. You are their receptionist for that call. Your role changes with each incoming call….for example, you may answer a call for Dr. Jones and you are Dr. Jones’ receptionist for that call. The next call you answer may be for Attorney Smith, and you are Attorney Smith’s receptionist for that call.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute. If you do not know your typing speed, please visit www.typingtest.com to see how you do.
- Spell accurately
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Articulate speaking voice
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Punctual / Dependable
- PC Skills in a Windows-based environment
- Great attitude
- Work at least one day on the weekend as well as on holidays (Call center operates 24-7)